2019年8月19日月曜日

Protests by Teachers


Thousands of teachers and their supporters in Hong Kong protested against the extradition bill on Saturday. It is illegal in Japan for teachers to create a group and join protest rallies against government policies. This is why I was surprised when I read the news article. One of the participants said they protested on behalf of their students welfare and future. The only thing I care about is the violence that might erupt, the clashes between the police and the protesters, the businesses, and their economy. That will truly affect the future of each family in Hong Kong. Japanese government issued an warning for people who will travel in HK to be very careful and to take precautionary measures to protect themselves. The protests by teachers showed how fragile the region has become.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/