2018年12月4日火曜日

English Teachers


More than seven months have passed since I started to work for the junior high school as an assistant English teacher.
The main teachers who are adopted as full-time English teachers are very busy.
I think teaching English is not only their main job.
There are many tasks aside from teaching English such as managing a designated classroom, joining club activities, and getting in touch with the parents.
The full-time teachers have to come to school even on weekends, so they cannot take enough rests.
Those who are passionate and dedicated to their job can only continue it.
I cannot do the job as well as they do, so I am looking for a true “English teaching” job.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/