2018年12月10日月曜日

Seminar in Hiroshima


I went to Hiroshima to attend a seminar which was held for junior high and high school English teachers.
There were more than 60 attendees from different prefectures.
Two high school teachers held lectures about what they do in classes.
One of the two showed us how to conduct classes in front of us.
What amazed me the most was that he gave only a few explanations during the mock lesson.
The explanation was about 5 minutes out of 40 minutes.
We wrote, listened to, write, or spoke English during the rest of the time.
I learned the importance to repeat practices again and again after understanding the passages.
I will use some of his methods in English classes.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/