2018年12月2日日曜日

News Programs In America


I watch American news programs on YouTube such as CNN, BBC, and FOX NEWS.
They speak very fast, so it is difficult for me to understand what they are saying.
However, it is a good way to practice English and is useful to get the latest news.
Japanese news programs are mostly same; all of them usually have the same topics.
On the other hand, American programs are different even if they have the same topics.
For example, about immigrant caravan news, the main male newscaster of FOX NEWS, Tucker Carlson, frequently argues with other reporters.
The offensive discussion scenes are a little bit scary for me.
Also I think the stance of President Trump’s policies are always a point of argument among these broadcasters.
I will practice English more in order to understand what they say in these programs.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/