2018年12月21日金曜日

Job at Southern China


I applied for a Japanese teaching job in China.
The college is located near Hong Kong.
According to my research, the southern part of China has less air pollution than its central part.
Its weather is comfortable and there are Japanese grocery stores.
My application is still pending and I am still waiting for the reply from the person-in-charge.
Nowadays, direct flights to the Philippines and Vietnam are available from Hong Kong, so you can easily visit these Asian countries.
Also, Hong Kong and the city where I live has a direct flight, so I can come back to Japan without transition.
As for now, I hope to get a welcoming e-mail from the college.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/