2018年12月15日土曜日

Winter Vacation


The downtown in our city is decorated with Christmas ornaments.
Christmas songs are played in the arcade.
Since I don’t have a girlfriend, the day is not related to me.
By the way, the school term is going to be over next Friday.
I can probably take a long holidays during the winter vacation.
During the more than 10 days off, I want to travel to somewhere.
It’s expensive to go abroad, so going to some city in Kanto Region is a reasonable option.
For the next school year, I want to put myself in an environment which is filled with more skillful English speakers to get stimulated from them.
Those people usually gather in urban cities, so I will look around such cities during the break.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/