2018年12月18日火曜日

The Last Week


This is the last week for the students to take classes.
The winter vacation is going to start this Saturday and will end on January 7th.
January 8th is the first day to resume classes for the third term. 
The students and teachers have a long week to take a rest.
However, most of the students and teachers go to school even during the vacation to join club activities.
In my case, I don’t need to go to school for more than ten days since I am not a full-time teacher.
I will read as many books as I can and look for a job for the next school year.
I hope this two week break would be blessed with so much happiness with my family. 
It is Christmas and Christmas is family and friends.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/