2018年12月8日土曜日

The End of The Second Term


There will be two more weeks to go before the end of this second term.
The closing ceremony of this term is going to be held on December 21st.
During the two-week winter vacation, the students can take a rest at home, although they still have to do their homework.
Parent-teacher talks are going to be held from December 18th to 20th, so the classes will be over in the morning during the last three days.
The parents will come to school at a designated time and talk with the homeroom teachers about their kids' current situation.
Since I am an assistant teacher, I am not participating.
It is getting colder these days, but I want to finish this term in good health.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/