2019年4月24日水曜日

English Lessons


I saw an English class held by two Japanese teachers.
One is a homeroom teacher and the other one is an English teacher.
The female English teacher runs her own English school outside school and she comes to teach English only two days a week.
Her role is conducting lessons so she can leave school after finishing the lessons.
That is my dream job because I can focus on English and can use the rest of time to study English for myself.
I asked her how to get the job.
According to her, the job is not available in public.
She has a connection with a person who oversees human resources of elementary schools of this prefecture.
She will kindly ask the person if there is a job vacancy for myself.
I am looking forward to meeting her and asking about the result.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/