2019年4月27日土曜日

Field Trip


We had a field trip yesterday and visited a nursing home and a park.
It took only twenty minutes to get on foot.
At the nursing home, we had a look around its facilities and communicated with the residents.
According to the staff, there are eighty residents and the average age is about ninety years old.
The students tried to talk with them but sometimes it was difficult because some of them were having difficulties of hearing.
I learned that you should do the things what you want before you get old.
After leaving the place, we went to a park to have lunch and to play around.
By the way, today is the beginning of ten-day off.
I want to do what I couldn’t do during regular weeks.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/