2019年4月23日火曜日

Exams to Be A Teacher


I went to see my best friend in Toyama Prefecture over the weekend.
He already got married and has a boy.
I am still single and I don’t have a girlfriend and a well-paid job.
By the way, I work as an assistant teacher now and the salary and benefit are worse than the main teachers.
They are much busier but they don’t need to worry about income.
To be a main teacher, you need to pass an exam.
I hadn’t felt to be a main teacher because of the workload, but my friend recommend me to study for the exam and to be a main teacher to get a peace of mind regardless the workload.
The exam will be held by each prefecture in July.
As long as the exam dates are not overlapped, you can take exams in any prefectures.
I will study for the exam to get a stable job.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/