2019年4月26日金曜日

Routine


I always wonder why time passes so fast after work.
While working, I feel the time passes slowly.
I am changing my routines after work to find a better way that suits me.
One day I went to the gym at 4 a.m. before work, but I realized that it's difficult to continue the early workout because I cannot sleep well.
It's more reasonable to go to the gym after work, eat dinner at home, have a short nap in the evening, and then study at a café till midnight.
There is Starbucks near my apartment which is open till midnight.
I need to prepare for an exam to become a homeroom teacher eventually.
The exam is going to be held in July, so I will continue this routine to have time to study as often as possible.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/