2019年4月29日月曜日

Exams to Become a Teacher


I am going to take an exam next July to become a teacher at a public junior high school.
You can work at school as a fixed-term contract teacher without taking the exam.
But once you pass it, you won’t be fired unless something bad happens and you can get a better salary and benefits.
My current job is for one-year and I cannot get a bonus.
Although the workload of the permanent teachers is much more than I have now, you don’t need to worry about income and losing a job.
The exams will be held in each prefecture and as long as the exam days are not overlapping, you can take any of the exams for free.
I will use this ten-day vacation to prepare for the exams. 
After the exams, I am planning to go somewhere for a vacation.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/