2019年4月12日金曜日

Principal


I started to work for an elementary school since this month.
I think the principal is a skillful person because he gets things done very efficiently.
Also he leaves school right after the regular business hours.
In Japan, it’s common to work overtime and the bosses stay until late night.
However, the principal leaves school at around 4:30 p.m..
Some teachers might think that it’s rude to leave school early unless many other teachers are still doing something.
But, I think we should finish our tasks within business hours, so his behavior motivates me to do things faster.
I want to gain more experiences to get used to the school activities and get things done efficiently.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/