2019年4月1日月曜日

New School


Today, I will start my new job as an assistant teacher at an elementary school in Takamatsu City.
I am not nervous at all because the students will come to school starting from next Monday, April 8th.
I used to work for a junior high school for a year.
A year ago, when I started to work for my previous school, I was very nervous because everything was new to me.
I gained a lot of experiences during my one year stay at Ayauta Junior High School and it adjsuted me to the school life.
Today, some teacher is supposed to meet me and give the details of my job.
After work, I will meet up with a real estate officer to look for a room near the school.
I hope to make a good start for the school year 2019-2020.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/