2019年11月2日土曜日

Beautiful Websites


November 3rd is Culture Day in Japan so our school has three days-off in a row. Tomorrow, I am going to join a tennis singles tournament. Aside from attending the event, I’ll spend most of my time to study programming. I’m making an original website as the final assignment in my online school. I want to finish making it as soon as possible, and to launch it on the internet. Also, I hope I can monetize the website by putting ads. While making my website, I often look at other good websites and I think about why these websites look very beautiful. Although it’ll take time to finish my project, I will work hard to make a well-designed and cool website.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/