2019年11月7日木曜日

Future Plan


There are two more months this year and five more months this school year. The rest of the five months will be very crucial for me as I plan to get another job starting from April 2020. I have been studying programming in an online school since this August. My final assignment is to create a website and the deadline is on December 3rd.  I’ll spend more time on studying programming in order to create my masterpiece. Thereafter, I’ll do job hunting seriously. This website will test my creativity, knowledge and skills.  I must give it my best shot because it will be the basis of evaluation from the companies I will apply to. I am very hopeful I'll get a new job next year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/