2019年11月25日月曜日

Clubs in an Urban and Rural City


I went to a club at midnight on Saturday, two days ago. Last week, I also went to a club in Osaka with my friends. Then, I went to a club in our city to see the differences between the two. The biggest difference was the number of people on the floor. In Osaka, there were countless people who were dancing, but there were only two people when I got into the club in our city. I felt our city is a much more rural area. By the way, I am curious that there are some private rooms in those clubs. I guess if you pay extra, you can use the amenity. I cannot afford to do it, but I want to earn enough money to use the place without worrying about expenses.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/