2019年11月30日土曜日

Stress from Interactions


I often think that I don’t want to make interactions during work as least as possible. That is because most of my stress comes from some problem of relationship with others. In that point, working as a programmer is a good option because their job is to code based on guidelines to launch a service or a product. A YouTuber who shares information about programming in his channel said that he used not to talk with people for a week. He worked as a programmer in Bangkok as a freelance engineer and earned a lot. This is my ideal workstyle that requires me less opportunities to talk with people, enables me to work anywhere and to earn a lot. I hope to get such a job in the near future.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/