2019年11月10日日曜日

Music and Science


Scientists tried to reveal the secrets of songs which can move our hearts. A group of scientist in Germany analyzed tens of thousands of chord progressions and they found that the secret lies in the right combination of uncertainty and surprise. Three of the highest-rated chord progressions appear in “Invisible Touch”, “Hooked On A Feeling,” and “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da.” If I had more knowledge on chord progressions, I would enjoy listening to the songs. However, I wasn’t really moved when I listened to these songs. The scientists also commented that the findings are not the only factors that make great pop songs. I learned music has something special that cannot be explained by science.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/