2019年11月23日土曜日

The Shadow of Tourism


In Japan, the number of tourists are increasing every year. One of the most popular cities in Japan is Kyoto. According to a news article, the mayor of the prefecture is trying to curb the number of new hotels because the locals in Kyoto have been experiencing problems like traffic jams due to the rapid expansion of tourism. Recently, I went to Arashiyama in Kyoto last weekend with four American friends to see the beautiful autumn leaves. The scenery was absolutely beautiful but I got stressed because of large crowds of tourists. If I lived in a place that has a lot of tourists every day, I would prefer to move to a quieter place. I hope no serious conflicts will happen among the locals and tourists.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/