2019年11月3日日曜日

Playing Tennis with New Members


When I look back to my old days in the college, I realized that tennis brings out in me many precious experiences in my life. I meet a lot of new people through playing tennis and I learn many things from them. Yesterday, I played tennis with some bankers. My tennis mate invited me to the tennis team whose members are bankers. I’m not an employee of the company but the members kindly accepted me and I enjoyed playing tennis with them. Today’s experience made me realize that I should practice tennis more frequently to become better, improve my stamina and to develop new friendships. I hope to win in the today’s tennis singles competition.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/