2019年11月13日水曜日

Warm Days in November


Although it’s already in the middle of November, it’s warm enough for me to stay outside wearing a short sleeve shirt during day time. It’s going to be cooler day by day, but I feel that the beginning of the winter season is later than the previous year. It’s good that we have fewer cold days, but the heatwave can be much stronger during summer next year. My grandparents said that it was rare that the temperature would be above 30 degrees Celsius when they were young. However, nowadays, we don’t get surprised even when the temperature is above 40 degrees. The temperature could hike up more in the future. I wonder if you can survive under such heat.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/