2020年2月9日日曜日

Rent in Tokyo


I was looking for a room to live in Tokyo starting this April. Fortunately, I passed the interview with the president of an IT company last Thursday. The company is at Nakameguro, which is close to Shibuya. The rent of the apartment around the district is pretty expensive same as the rent of share houses and Airbnbs. The company cooperates with an real estate agency, so I’ll ask if they have any reasonable places. The company owns a programming school and its employees can study programming until midnight every day. If possible, I want to live within walking distance from the school and stay there as long as I can. I will ask my friends who live in Tokyo how to find a good place.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/