2020年2月22日土曜日

Weekend Plan


Since next Monday is a public holiday, a compensatory holiday of the Emperor’s birthday. I’m going back to my hometown today to meet my American friends. They work as English teachers in the JET Program. They speak Japanese very well and they have more Japanese friends than I do. Honestly, I like to hang out with non-Japanese people because I feel more excited while talking with them. We are going to a restaurant for lunch today. Tomorrow, they are going to have presentations about the differences between Japanese and American cultures at a public hall. I will go to the place and listen to their speeches. We are planning to hang out after the presentation. I hope to have a fun time with them.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/