2020年2月3日月曜日

Tuition Fees


It is possible to get a Ph. D while working for a company because you can study online. I am planning to enroll a graduate school again to take the degree on education. The tuition fees for doctoral course in Japanese public school are reasonable. For example, the doctoral course’s tuition fee of University Tokyo is about 500,000 yen per year. Private schools and universities in the U.S. cost much more than the amount. My plan is as follows; I will study programming hard aiming for becoming a freelancer which enables me to earn enough to enroll in a Ph. D course. Next, I will work as a freelancer and study at a university as a Ph. D course student. If possible, while working or studying, I want to find a good partner. I hope to make this plan come true.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/