2020年2月8日土曜日

Two Options


I had a job interview two days ago and fortunately I passed the interview. I will be able to work as a programmer in Tokyo starting April. However, there is a concern about my job change. A few weeks ago, I applied for an English teaching job at Kagawa University. I thought I failed the document screening process because the university didn’t inform me anything. I called the school yesterday to check my result. A person in the office told me that they are going to send me the result next week. That means that I may pass the first screening step. If so, I will move on to the next interview. Honestly, working at a university is my dream job. Working as a programmer is only for money. If I pass all the processes to become a lecturer at the university, I want to try the job. Therefore, I am waiting for the result from the university. If I fail the first step, I will definitely grab the programming job.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/