2020年2月29日土曜日

Conflict


I’m going to move to Tokyo at the end of March, but my parents and even my grandparents are opposed to it. They say the company seems shady and I am not smart enough to understand programming. I know it takes time to acquire the skills in programming and the industry is getting more competitive. But I want to try to work in the industry to catch up on the latest trends of technology and to get a decent salary. I am planning to take another job interview within a few days. By the way, the classes at the elementary school will be cancelled starting from next Tuesday. The teachers have to go to school but I have a lot of time to think about what to do for the next school year. I hope the virus won’t have a big influence on my job hunting as well.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/