2020年2月7日金曜日

Rice Burger


McDonald’s in Japan launched new products called “rice burgers.” Buns are replaced by rice and a patty is sanded between the round-shaped rice. These burgers are available after 5 pm, as part of the night menu. There are three kinds of rice burgers and I bought all of them. The taste of the burgers were okay, but I will not buy them again. It's because I didn’t feel any excitement while eating them. They were not disgusting, but they were also not that attractive or interesting for me. I think regular hamburgers and cheese burgers taste better than the rice burgers. I will observe if the rice burgers will remain in the menu, or if they will be phased out by McDonald's.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/