2020年2月14日金曜日

Time Management


I like to be with the elementary school students, but I don’t think I want to be a full-time teacher. This is because we have to do many tasks besides preparing and conducting lessons such as making plans for school activities and talking with the parents most especially students who need counselling. Therefore, I will quit my current job this March and start to work as a software engineer at a company in Tokyo. After having an extensive training and experience with this company I aim to be a freelance engineer in the future. As a freelance engineer, I can manage more time for myself. In doing so, I can allot time to work as a part time lecturer at a school.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/