2020年4月2日木曜日

Credit Card


There are many banks in each prefecture. But I recently use a credit card of Rakuten Bank which doesn’t have any branches and customers can make application online. As you pay by the Rakuten card, you can get points and the points can be used at an online shopping site run by Rakuten. Also, you can deposit and withdraw money at convenience stores so you can save time to go to an ATM. The Rakuten card must be efficient for customers. This week, I canceled my contracts with two local banks because I haven’t used them anymore after making a contract with the Rakuten card. I’m worried if those local banks can survive under the threat of megabanks such as Rakuten Bank.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/