2020年4月12日日曜日

Facial Hair


It’s a hassle to shave my beard every morning, so I have taking facial hair removal treatment at clinics. I have been taking a laser treatment at a clinic more than 10 times, but the treatment didn’t make any change on my beard. Still, I have to shave my beard every morning. Yesterday, I went to a new clinic to take a different kind of treatment. At the clinic, each hair was picked out one by one. Once a hair is removed, no new hair will come out from the hole forever. 150 hairs were picked out but they were only some part of my whole beard. 150 hairs were for 10 dollars only but, if I want all of my beard to be removed, it will be expensive. I’m looking for a new way to remove all of them in an affordable way.  



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/