2020年4月10日金曜日

Studying Programming


I was watching videos of programming yesterday. It was about Javascript, Jquery, and vue.js. It was my first time studying those contents, so I felt that will take so long time to get familiar with those contents. But in order to be a programmer, you need to know those things at least. I applied for many job openings these days, but I have never received any good responses from companies. I need to study programming by myself to enhance my skills and to become a freelance engineer in the future. Once I become a freelance engineer, I can do what I want to do such as going abroad and study at university again. I will study harder to get used to the programming skills.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/