2020年4月13日月曜日

Two Sides


There is a positive side to the coronavirus outbreak. Air and water quality is getting better in many parts around the world such as in China and Italy. As people stopped driving cars and operating factories, the natural environment is getting back to its original condition little by little.

Unfortunately, new confirmed cases have been reported in Kagawa Prefecture, where I currently live. There were only two cases last week, but there are already eight cases as of yesterday. I need to be extra cautious with my hygiene and be extra careful with my daily activities. Also, I should not go to the gym and the wall climbing facility until the outbreak is over. If I feel something is wrong with my sense of taste and smell, I have to call a public health care center and go to the hospital right away.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/