2020年4月3日金曜日

Piano


I think being able to play the piano is a huge advantage to develop good relationships with people, because nobody will get stressed in listening to its beautiful melodies it can create. These days, I often listen to music on YouTube played by amateur pianists. The songs I like are from Disney and Ghibli. Also, I also practice playing the keyboard in my room using beginners scores. Each notes have corresponding numbers used as a guide for us to know which fingers and keys are to be used. One of my goals is to play the piano during English classes for elementary school students. I will practice more so that I will entertain my future students. Who knows, one or two of my students might awaken their hidden talents and learn how they would love to learn playing the piano.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/