2020年4月16日木曜日

Failures


Yesterday, I was reading a book titled “Failures Made by the People Who Changed the World” by Ono Masato. The Japanese author compiled failures made by twenty-four significant personalities such as Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, and Steve Jobs. The book was originally written for students so the contents were very easy to understand. I came across the book by chance while I was looking for a book on Kindle, a book reader device produced by Amazon. I subscribed to Kindle Unlimited, a service provided by Amazon where the readers can read any books they want among the list of more than 20 million books for only 10 dollars a month. Nowadays, public libraries are closed in Japan. Since it is not advised to go to public places, the device and its services are very useful to pass the time and read books in my room.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/