2020年4月6日月曜日

Masks


Japanese government announced that it will distribute two masks per person but I am not sure when we will get them. These two masks will last for only two days, how about the days after?

Yesterday, I found masks available on an e-commerce website, Wish and ordered 300 pieces of it. The price was about 20 dollars for 100 pieces. Next time I encounter a person who is looking for masks, I will refer the website to him/her.

There are two confirmed cases of the virus in Kagawa Prefecture so far. The number is increasing in the neighboring prefectures, so we need to be extra careful of crowded places and it is better to avoid them. I hope this outbreak will be over and our normal life will come back soon.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/