2019年9月25日水曜日

Alert from My Senior


 “The things you need to be careful about in your life are gambling, alcohol, and women.” My senior said that to me long time ago. I personally neither drink alcohol nor do gambling. Therefore, I keep telling myself that I need to pay attention to relationships with women. Now I am single and I don’t have a girlfriend. In 2020, I’m planning to move to Tokyo to work as an engineer. After getting a job in the capital city, I will seriously look for my future partner among any nationalities. I’ll pay full attention about not being fooled by bad women. If possible, I want to have a girlfriend of another nationality and want to live in her country working as an engineer.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/