2019年9月30日月曜日

Staying at Home


I had a sick yesterday so, I stayed at home and watched programs on Netflix. The programs I watched were made by CNN. A female reporter traveled around the world and asked people about their married lives in each country. The first episode featured Tokyo. To be honest, I don’t like this country’s “feeling atmosphere” culture. Another episode featured Berlin. People in the country talked about their married lives openly and shared their opinions directly. It is one of the reasons that I want to live in a foreign country where you can express your opinions freely. The programs made my feeling even stronger that I want to make more friends from foreign countries.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/