2019年9月6日金曜日

Care Workers from Overseas


The number of foreign nurses and caregivers are increasing in Japan after the revision of the law in 2017. On the other hand, the number of Japanese people who take nursing are decreasing. The job pays well but I heard that they have much stress than other profession which caused by the patients and their colleagues. At the moment, I haven't seen any nurses from other countries yet. But as time goes by, it will be a common situation to be cared by them. I appreciate foreigners like them who work hard in any circumstances. And in spite of the language and cultural differences. Becoming a foreign worker in another country would be a great experience. I also wanted to be like them someday who is a big help to locals of the country they are working for.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/