2019年9月27日金曜日

Final Assignment


I am currently making my original website from scratch as it is the last assignment in the curriculum required by the online school I've enrolled to. Yesterday, I have coded my website in HTML and CSS.
At first, I didn’t think that programming was not that fun. But now I'm enjoying making my own website, I want to improve my programming skills in order to make more attractive websites. My career goal this coming 2020 is to become an engineer. My original website which I'm still working on at the moment is going to be part of my portfolio for job hunting. The final assignment is due by the end of this month. Hence, I will have it done by Sunday. I'm hoping to get good grades on this assignment so that I could get a good job by next year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/