2019年9月18日水曜日

Freelance


My current goal is to become an engineer in April 2020. 
I got inspired by a Japanese YouTuber, Ryuken, and that's why I decided to study programming. He used to be a freelance engineer. In his channel, his experiences as a freelance engineer were introduced in many aspects such as salary and workload. He earned a lot of money by working three days a week. He also mentioned that you can work at home if you become a freelancer. When I watched his video for the first time, I thought that was my ideal work preference. I hope to become a freelance engineer too just like Ryuken. I plan to work as an engineer in a company first to get an experience and pursue the freelancing life just like what Ryuken did.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/