2019年9月21日土曜日

Working at School


There are more than fifty teachers in our elementary school and most of them are older than me. I don’t think I am getting along with them well. I cannot have good relationships with people who like to control children. I sometimes feel sorry for the kids when I see they are forced to adjust to school life. It’s important to learn manners, but it’s not good to force their thoughts and opinions on children. Most of the teachers don’t have experience of working outside of schools. But life out of the school is very different from what they think it is. The students are raised being told to maintain harmony with everyone. In the future, if I get married and have a kid, I want him or her to study at an international school or at a school in a foreign country where children can express their ideas freely and can learn many things from teachers.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/