2019年9月28日土曜日

Making a Website


I’ve been making my original website as an assignment in an online school. In the process of making the website, I realized that there are many things to learn for creating a catchy website. If you make a website for business, there should be an application form and online payment form. Making a website which has those features is not easy for me at the moment. But understanding the skills helps me to grow as an engineer and to increase my income. Unlike teaching, as you have more knowledge, you will have more opportunities to get a better salary. I will keep studying programming to reach my goals and live an ideal life that allows me to work anywhere and to earn enough money to enjoy my life.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/