2019年9月22日日曜日

Polio in the Philippines


A polio outbreak was confirmed in the Philippines on Thursday, nearly two decades after the World Health Organization declared that the country was free from the virus. Small children are easy to be infected by the virus through contaminated water. The virus affects our immune system and there aren’t any treatments to recover from the infection. Prevention medicines are the best ways to protect ourselves from the virus. This incident reminds me the importance of sanitation. I’ll keep in mind that keeping our environment clean is crucial to be alive and healthy. I hope that the government could work out a mass vaccination campaign to protect children.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/