2019年10月9日水曜日

Changing of the Seasons


It’s getting colder these days. I spend the whole day in a short sleeve shirt and I am starting to feel the cool temperature in the early morning and at night. Among the four seasons, I like autumn the best because it’s very comfortable to be outside during the day time. Also, you can eat delicious fruits such as grapes, persimmons and pears in this season. 
By the way, a strong typhoon is approaching the Japanese area of responsibility and it will probably affect our livelihoods this weekend. This Saturday, Open Day will be held in our school, so the event might be cancelled because of the typhoon. I'm hoping that there will be no serious damages this time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/