2019年10月1日火曜日

Portfolio


I have been dreaming to become a web engineer by next year. This is because it's a high paying job in the country today. Because of this, I am now studying programming through online sessions for about two months now. The class sessions will last until December this year. To attain my goal in becoming a web engineer, I really need to master the codes by now. This is because it is one of the basic skills that IT engineers are looking for nowadays. Currently, I am doing my best to finish improving the website I just made three days ago. I try to add more effects to make it more appealing. Through hard work, patience and determination to successfully make excellent websites, I know that I can be able to reach my goal of becoming a web engineer and hopefully to get hired too by next year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/