2019年10月21日月曜日

Seminar for Tour Guides


I joined a seminar for a tour guide yesterday. I passed the exam to become a certified tour guide for foreigners. There were more than twenty participants in the seminar and I was the youngest among them. The seminar was held by Kagawa Prefectural Office aiming for a skill up of the guides. We heard a lecture, practiced English expressions to manage tourists from other counties and talked with several company employees who try to hire certified tour guides for their business. I also submitted my resume to some companies. It is not a permanent job but an irregular guiding job so I am not strongly hoping for replies from the companies. However, it was a good experience that I talked to the other tour guides and several company representatives.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/