2019年10月19日土曜日

Long Days Off


Our school has four consecutive days off this weekend. Today, I am going to meet my two American friends and visit famous sites in this prefecture. Tomorrow, I am going to attend a seminar for interpreters who live in this prefecture. Fortunately, I passed the exam to become an interpreter last year, so the prefectural office kindly sent me the invitation. By the way, I asked my student at school about his plan over this weekend. He will join a Fortnite tournament today and tomorrow and practice Fortnite on Monday and Tuesday. Although it is the best season to get out recently, he is supposed to stay at home all day long. I understand playing games is fun, but he should do exercise to be physically healthy. I guess he is not the only person who will spend most of their time playing games.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/