2019年10月4日金曜日

Moving to Tokyo


If you hope to work as a programmer in Japan, you should move to Tokyo. It is for the reason of the number of job openings in Tokyo is higher than the other cities. Although there are job openings in other big cities such as Nagoya, Osaka, and Fukuoka, the demand of jobs in Tokyo is the best. I live in Kagawa Prefecture at the moment which is known as the smallest and rural prefecture in Japan. I’m planning to move to Tokyo in March 2020 to get a programming job. Ideally, I would work for a company for a couple of years first. Then, I would become a freelance programmer which would allow me to have a better salary without working five days a week. I'll spend more of my free time studying programming this school year to get my dream job by next year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/